Post-Judgment Family Lawyers in Chester

When Can I Modify a Custody or Support Order?

Is your divorce over when you are divorced? Not necessarily. There are many issues that can arise after your divorce. Sometimes these issues arise a few years after the divorce – for example, you might be wondering how you are going to pay for your child’s college. Sometimes they arise decades after the divorce – you might wonder whether alimony will continue if the payor is retiring.

Post-judgment issues can involve:

Whatever changing circumstances have come your way, we are here for you. At Edens Law Group, we address these issues by offering legal representation for post-judgment matters in Chester. Our family lawyers take the time to understand your unique needs before developing a legal strategy tailored to your situation. Whether you are seeking a change in child support or a modification to your custody order, we can help.

Contact us for a free hour-long strategy session – just call.