About Edens Law Group: The Chester Family Law Firm You Can Count On
Edens Law Group has been serving Chester, New Jersey since 1994. With decades of experience, we have unique insight into the needs specific to our clients in Central and Northern New Jersey. We are a boutique firm that focuses exclusively on family law matters. Above all, we know nothing is as important as family. Your issues are our issues.
Discuss your case with us today during a one-hour strategy session. Call to schedule yours.
Offering Comprehensive Family Law Services
Whether your matter involves creating a prenuptial agreement, filing for divorce, adopting a child, or drafting a will, Edens Law Group can help. Likewise, we are there for anything else specific to your family and its needs.
We recognize that hiring an attorney is an intimidating prospect for most people. That is why we work with our clients every step of the way to keep them informed. Each client’s situation, plans, and goals are our top priorities from the very beginning of your case. The fact that many of our former and current clients refer their friends and loved ones to our firm is a testament to our dedication, professionalism, and success rate.
At Edens Law Group, our Chester family lawyers offer both litigation and mediation services. Our attorneys have successfully tried numerous cases to a conclusion. That said, we will not take a case to court until we have exhausted simpler and more collaborative methods of dispute resolution. Attorney Ann Edens is approved by the Administrative Office of the Courts as a Divorce and Family Mediator in the State of New Jersey.
Edens Law Group Charities/Donations
- Safe & Sound’s Speak 5K – Entire firm participated in to show our support for teen outreach and domestic violence prevention
- Collecting items for 2019 Holiday Gift Drive for Safe & Sound Somerset’s Victims of Domestic Violence.
- New Jersey Battered Women’s Services (NJBWS)
- Donate to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital Partner in Hope program (through American Academy of Attorneys)
- Battered Women’s BWLSP. Eva Uhrik volunteers her time to provide pro bono legal services to victims of domestic violence.
- Eva Uhrik volunteers with Platinum Minds, in Chester, NJ to ensure equal educational opportunities to underprivileged young men.
- Laurie Matthews conducts support groups and fundraising for the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD).
Contact us at today to learn more about how we can help you.